Online Banking Resource Center
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INTUIT USERS
IMPORTANT STEPS ARE REQUIRED FROM YOU!
Click here for detailed information
After your accounts are established, Business Online Banking is the cornerstone service used to manage your business accounts whenever you want from wherever you are. Instead of calling or stopping by the bank, simply go to selectbank.com and log-in (enrollment required).
With Online Banking, you can:
- View recent banking transactions, including checks paid and deposits made to your account(s).
- Confirm account balances.
- View your statements and images of your checks.
- Transfer funds from one Select Bank account to another.
- Make a payment on your Select Bank loan or line of credit.
- Move funds from your line of credit to your checking account.
- Communicate with us via a Secure Message Center.
- Download account information for recordkeeping.
- Integrate your banking with QuickBooks or Quicken.
- Issue stop payment orders.
Online Bill Pay
With Online Bill Pay you are able to pay your bills in just a few clicks, saving time and postage. In addition, you can set up repetitive payments, so bills you pay monthly or quarterly in the same amount can be processed without you doing a thing. Once your list of payees is set up, each with your unique vendor account number, you will be able to:
- Make online payments to vendors or individuals, setting up the amount to pay and the day it must be received.
- Set up recurring payments.
- View scheduled payments.
- View payment history.