COVID-19 Information & Resources
We hope that the information below can help you stay informed and prepared in response to the Coronavirus pandemic affecting our country and world.
Information for our customers:
- Setting an alert on your account to know if you have received a Covid-19 Stimulus payment direct deposited
- An important warning from the IRS as the Covid-19 economic impact deposits/checks begin to roll out: Read HERE
- A message from our CEO, Bill Hedgepeth - 3.27.20
- Our branch lobbies are open. If you feel more comfortable you are able to call your LOCAL BRANCH and make an appointment. Branches are operating on normal business hours (Lobby: M-Th 9 - 5pm, Friday 9 - 6pm & Drive Thru: M-Th 8:30 - 5pm, Friday 8:30 - 6pm)
- Digital Banking information
- If you are currently not enrolled in Digital Banking you can go to our Home Page, select "New to Online Banking" on the left hand side and follow the instructions.
- A reminder that we have a comprehensive suite of Reference Guides and Video Tutorials for both PERSONAL and BUSINESS Digital Banking users.
- General Information from the CDC
Resources for Small Businesses:
- We welcome you to contact your business lender with any questions you may have regarding your loan or any future loans. Find a local lender by contacting a LOCAL BRANCH.
- US Chamber of Commerce's Small Business Guide & Checklist, we have found this helpful in breaking down the CARES act. Additionally they have a lot of great resources on their Small Business Resource site.
- Regularly visit the SBA site, it is full of information and resources available for Small Businesses:
- Workplace information: