Hurricane Florence is bearing down upon the Carolinas and we want all of our customers, employees, friends, and family to be safe during this time.
We will communicate as much information as we can and as quickly as we can.
CURRENT BRANCH CLOSURE SITUATION (please check back often as we can update with changes):
Lumberton - Open DRIVE THRU ONLY normal hours Friday 9/21/2018
All other branches operating on a normal schedule.
To see normal branch hours or find another location click HERE
REMINDERS FOR CUSTOMERS:
- If you have banking needs (change orders, check cashing, depositing needs) please be sure to do this as soon as possible as to avoid any delays with possible closures
- Commercial Customers - Remind your employees to come as soon as possible to the bank for any check cashing or banking needs to avoid delays
- You can contact our 24 hour banking line at 1-833-770-7859 for any automated needs
- Online and Mobile banking should still be available throughout the storm
- Please visit this site with helpful information about preparing for the storm: https://www.ready.gov/hurricanes
We appreciate your patience during this time, please remain safe, & please contact your local branch with any questions.