smsGuardian Text Alerts
Protect Your Wallet - Text Alerts For Debit Cards
How It Works
- International Or Out-Of-State Transactions
- Authorizations Greater Than $300
- 5 Or More Transactions In 24 Hours
- Card Purchases Where Your Card Is Not Present
- Fuel Transactions At An Automated Fuel Pump
Below is a sample of how a Text may appear:
SELBT Guardian Alert on card XXXX ¹ at XYZ Store ² for $500.00 ³. Reply AA123NO if unauthorized. Reply STOP to cancel alerts.
1) Last four digits of your card number; 2) Name of the merchant; 3) Purchase amount.
If you think the transaction is fraudulent, reply immediately and your card will be blocked from further criminal activity. If the purchase is legitimate, no response is needed. It's that simple!
Ready to Enroll? Have your debit card number ready.
*Message and Data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. The anti-fraud alert service is free. After initial sign-up to this service, you may discontinue the receipt of alerts immediately by texting the word "STOP" in reply to Guardian Alert. These alerts do not replace regular monitoring of your accounts. If you ever suspect that a transaction may be fraudulent, please contact your local branch immediately.